- Risk management aims to keep an organization on its chosen path.
- Risk management is based on management objectives and an organization’s strategy.
- Risk management is part of an organization’s governance model.
- Risk management is not based solely on voluntariness. Several inspection bodies, such as internal audit, auditors, certifiers and public monitoring bodies, such as financial monitoring, require organizations to have convincing risk management practices.
- In large organizations, risk management may have its own unit. In small and medium-sized organizations, risk management is typically the responsibility of managers and key personnel.
- Risk management models can be used by applying, among other things, ISO standards and COSO ERM.
Kysymyksiä 1 oppitunnista.